To visit the event page, go to SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMIT 2016.
It’s an honor to host SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMIT 2016 on January 21 at the Lafayette Veterans Memorial Center from 8a-5p.
Have you seen the lineup? I feel like it’s as powerful as the 1992 Dream Team. Well, except instead of a team of 12…we have 21 speakers, 5 sponsors, and 3 volunteers. This is the biggest summit yet!
What are the deets? I thought you’d never ask…
SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMIT
Thursday, Jan. 21
Lafayette Veterans Memorial Center
WHY ATTEND SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMIT?
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMIT 2016
Join us for a full-day of networking and an informative social media discussions that will expand your mind and grow your business.
Learn proven strategies from our Keynote, David Mitroff, Ph.D. in his talk, Social Media Marketing Strategies for Measurable Results.
Get David Mitroff’s new book, Building Your Online Presence, with the price of the ticket. It’s NOT an ebook and it’s packed with tremendous value!
- Experience 5 informative panels with an opportunity for Q&A.
- Meet other dynamic Bay Area business leaders. Be among the first to hear about trends in Social Media for 2016.
- Lunch is catered by Kinder’s Custom Meats. It’s included in the price of the ticket. Opportunity to network at Patxi’s Lafayette for dinner.
Keynote Speaker, David Mitroff, PH.D.
Social Media Marketing Strategies For Measurable Results
Social Media Marketing makes information more accessible and useful by combining together technology, content and social interaction across many platforms including websites, blogs, video-sharing, review sites, email marketing and event promotion. Consumers expect organizations to use Social Media intelligently and for Social Media initiatives to align with other marketing strategies and core values.
This session provides an overview of the 9 Key Areas of Social Media as defined by David Mitroff, Ph.D. with examples from his consulting on technology integrations, restaurant and retail marketing, customer loyalty programs, partnership development and charity work.
In this program, discover:
- How effective are your current Social Media efforts?
- What parts of your business or organization can be affected by Social Media?
- What components of your current marketing plan could leverage Social Media?
- How valuable is feedback from your customers for your success?
- How do you promote events and get people to tell others about events?
- Are you continually reaching new market segments (Mobile Marketplace)?
Our Speakers and Panelists
- Italina Kirknis, Online Branding & Marketing
- Gail Nott, Social Media Strategist
- James Wu, Employment/HR Attorney
- Terri Lomax, Creator and Editor of The Mocha Girls Pit Stop Blog
- Tess Owen, TESS Social Media Marketing Coach
- Tori Terhune, Founder & CEO of Brand Chicks
- Rhys Ludlow, Ludlow Media
- Stephanie Shaterian, fLO Content Marketing
- Katie Strom, Savvy Women Connection
- Jim Manalisay, Ascension Digital
- Lorrie Nicoles, Tora Writing Services
- Geoffrey Purkis, Tech Design Studios
- Robin Fox, Digital Strategist
- Bill Davis, Internet Marketing Muscle
- Joanne Tan, Visual Branding
- Suzanne Yada, Digital Marketing Strategist
- Stephanie, Community Manager at Yelp
- Jen Dewar, Lead Generation Consulting
- Dave Hawley, VP of Marketing at SocialChorus
- Alison Stripling…maybe more!