By harnessing today’s power of social media, business can achieve a greater reach.
The various strategies and tools for social media marketing are of critical importance in today’s world.
The sometimes less glamorous legal issues regarding these topics, however, should never be ignored.
Does your marketing team know:
- Social media marketing can lead to Federal Trade Commission complaints?
- What the limits are that an employer can place on employees using social media for personal reasons vs. for business reasons?
- How seemingly reasonable workplace policies can violate the National Labor elations Act?
- Who owns social media accounts/profiles/”likes” – the employer or employee?
- Why employers need to worry about the Fair Credit Reporting Act regarding certain social media activities?
These questions and more will be addressed in this interactive session, and some “best practices” will be provided.